How can I establish good credit?
To establish good credit, you need a steady work record and continued residence at the same address. If you do not have a checking account, open one and be careful not to bounce checks. Read more about establishing good credit. The last sentence should be a link to the "Loan & Credit Management > Building Credit" section of your Financial Resource Center if you purchased this product from CU Solutions Group.
This answer has been viewed 170 times.
- Who can join Walled Lake Schools Federal Credit Union?
- How can I apply for membership at Walled Lake Schools Federal Credit Union?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- What should I do if my wallet is lost or stolen?
- What is the email address for the credit union?