Who can join Walled Lake Schools Federal Credit Union?
Membership is available to students and employees of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District, as well as the members of their immediate family. Additionally, employees for the City of Walled Lake, City of Wixom, Village of Wolverine Lake and Commerce Township are eligible for membership, as well as the members of their immediate family. The related student or employee must have an open account for the family member to become eligible.
This answer has been viewed 305 times.
- How can I apply for membership at Walled Lake Schools Federal Credit Union?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- What is the email address for the credit union?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?
- Where are the credit union family Service Center locations?